Disc Micrometers Gear Tooth
• Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground micro-lap finish on
• Quick and easy zero adjustment.
• Every thousandth is numbered micro-fine for easy reading.
• Deluxe heat-insulator on satin chrome finished forged steel
frame, tapered for hard to get at places.
• Disc type anvil and spindle - simplifies measuring thicknesses
of difficult, closely spaced sections, ribs, keys, fins, cutting
edges on forming tools, chordal thickness of gear teeth, etc.
• Positive locking clamp.
• Large diameter, disc will enter inaccessible places such as
narrow grooves, slots and recesses over .030” width.