We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities.
Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders.
The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
ID/OD Grinding using appropriate gauges and fixtures to check and assure all work and dimensional specs are met.
- Performs basic maintenance on machines and parts when necessary.
- Sets-up machines by installing and adjusting wheels, attachments, centers, stops, etc.
- Uses commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures involving these machines.
- Determines number of cuts required, and method of setup; while utilizing a variety of machinist’s hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds; measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of hands on experience operating and setting-up Grinding machines.
- Must be able to set up and operate CNC OD grinders efficiently.
- Must have good mechanical skills.
- Experience with very close tolerance and high quality work. The ability to execute complex set-ups requiring unique and non-routine methods.
- Experience with tooling arbors, between centers grinding, and cylindrical grinding
- Solid understanding of metal properties and use of precision/non-precision instruments.
- Strong basic math skills.
- Candidate must possess 3 years of Machinist experience (NOT SIMPLY MACHINE OPERATION)
- Must be comfortable setting-up and troubleshooting mechanical issues with CNC Machines
- Must be comfortable using various measuring equipment such as Micrometers, Calipers, and Dial Bore Gauges.
- Apply Here