Centerline Gage Sets
• Designed for dial, vernier, and digital calipers to
measure centerline distance.
• Sold in pairs, these gages quickly adapt to most calipers.
• Centerline measurements read in exact figures; no adding
or subtracting is required.
• The 60 degree conical probe fits snugly into holes. Takes guesswork
away from center distance measurements or to edge from a hole.
• Constructed of high quality alloy steel hardened to 50 RC, black oxide finished.
• Outside diameter and cone ground for accuracy.
• Each probe has two small holding nuts and is supplied with a hex wrench.
Caliper not included